- The exterior of the residence is untidy and ill kept.
- Garbage bags filled with soil and plant material are discarded.
- Windows are covered to conceal activities.
- Bright light can be seen escaping from the windows.
- An outbuilding is equipped with air conditioning systems.
- Hydro meters have been tampered with or bypassed.
- Occupants only attend the home for short periods of time.
- They enter and leave through the garage to conceal their identity and activities.
- Sounds of construction and ventilation fans can be heard.
- People arriving and leaving with garbage bags full of property.
- Occupants bringing excessive amounts of soil and growing equipment into house.
CRIME PREVENTION IS EVERYONE'S BUSINESS, NOT JUST WORK FOR THE POLICE!